It is summer and it is time for hollidays. Today we will tell you about the top 10 spa rersorts in the world. Maybe you would like to visit one or two of them this year.
Ads by Google
1. Thermae Bath Spa, UK
2. One of the most popular spa resorts in Europe. The water rich in minerals, spa treatments, a view from the outdoor pool on the roof.
3. Unforgettable view from the outdoor pool.
4. Spa treatments in the open.
5. Thermae Bath Spa.
6. San Kamphaeng Hot Springs Resort in Thailand will give you a delightful memories of the days spent there. The resort is famous for its hot springs. The water source has a natural temperature of 100 degrees Celsius.
7. Sycamore Springs, California is a United States national treasure. The resort occupies nearly 100 acres of meadows, fields and hills. Here you have a unique opportunity to unite with nature.
8. Blue Lagoon is the most popular hot spring in Iceland, one of the most visited places in the country. Minerals of the spring have healing power. Around the spring there extends the incredible beauty of landscapes.
9. One of the amazing scenery near the Blue Lagoon in Iceland.
10. Hundreds of tourists annually visit the hot springs of Iceland.
11. Thermal waters Negombo in Italy. In the area of Ischia, which is near the coast of Naples, there are hot springs. There are many hotels here. In Spa Ischia you can get a massage in the open air and other spa treatment.
12. Gellert Baths in Budapest are famous for marvelous mosaics and sculptures. Despite the variety of baths in Hungary, Gellert Baths are the most popular ones.
13. Istarske Toplice, Croatia. The resort provides hot springs, mud therapy.
14. Ikaria, Greece Icaria Radioactive water has long been known outside the country. Therapy in the healing waters is permitted only after a thorough medical examination.
15. Arenal Vista Lodge is the most popular spa resort on Costa Rica
16. Kurokawa is a combination of thermal waters and amazing scenery in one of the areas of Japan.