These countries are under construction building – a sign that the future is near, and it will be very high and covered with glass. Do not believe me?See for yourself!
1. The Royal Tower
2. Royal Tower, exceeding the highest building in the world Burj Dubai in the United Arab Emirates at 167 meters, is being built in Saudi Arabia and will be the first building on the planet, whose height is nearing kilometers. In the project for $ 1.2 billion, which is located in Jeddah, will house luxury condominiums, office space observatory, the hotel «Four Seasons» and the world’s highest terrace on the first floor of 157 (still rather far-away from the top of the building, by the way). Erection of a skyscraper was officially launched last year, and the building should be completed in 2019, the year.
4. Construction of the 121-story Shanghai Tower in China, worth $ 4.2 billion, which began in 1993, the year ended with the beginning of this year, and now are finishing work. Now it is the second tallest building in the world, but the official opening will be in 2015, the year.Nevertheless, millions of people have seen the picture opens from the top, thanks to the dizzying pictures and videos of the two Russian daredevils illegally climb to the summit last year, and became viral on the Internet. Multifunctional skyscraper consists of nine different vertical zones and is surrounded by a layer of transparent glass cover to protect against weather conditions and natural ventilation.
5. Dubai Pearl
6. In the design of artificial islands in the shape of parts of the world, the largest shopping mall known to man, and, of course, the tallest building in the world, someone decided that Dubai has to be an iconic building that looks like a regular house, ominously spreading her legs . Construction of 73-storey Dubai Pearl, overlooking the Persian Gulf started in the year 2009 and to be completed in 2016. In the planned “inner city” will be four towers, connected by a bridge of heaven, and premium theater for 1800 seats, which will be held Dubai International Film Festival.
7. Agora Garden
8. Already in 2016, the Agora Garden Taipei, the building in the form of a double helix will be a compromise between the creations of Mother Nature and man. Tortuous 20-story luxury building is green in every sense of the word: balconies on each floor will maintain the gardens, as well as provide Embedded life support systems, including solar panels and rainwater recycling.
9. World One
10. When construction is completed next year, 117-storey skyscraper World One will be the tallest residential house in the world and undoubtedly the tallest building in Mumbai, almost twice the 61-storey Imperial Tower, now having the last title. World One will be home to some of the wealthiest residents of Mumbai and will include 300 luxury three- and four-room apartments (price starts from $ 1.5 million) to the design of the studio «Armani / Casa» Giorgio Armani. Funny, but World One can not long retain the title of the tallest building in Mumbai, India’s under construction since the tower will have 126 floors.
11. Center for the Study and Research of oil King Abdullah (KARSARC)
12. Located closest of all this list to the ground, but no less magnificent KARSARC in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is more like a villain lair of stories about James Bond than a multinational non-profit center. Crystal-futuristic design – the brainchild of the iconic architect of Iraqi origin Zaha Hadid, who took as a basis for design of interlocking hexagonal cells. Construction on the project began in 2009, the year, and at the moment was completed only a steel frame, so it is unclear when the object is open.
13. Zhongnan center in Suzhou
14. Only recently in Suzhou, China, the construction of 730-meter 138-storey center, and it is still a long, very long way. But if pointy project worth $ 4.5 billion will be completed on schedule in 2020, the year it will be the tallest building in China and the third tallest building in the world. Tower hotel, offices and living quarters will be located with an almost complete 69-storey skyscraper East Gate, which as noted repeatedly, like a huge pair of pants.
15. Lotte World Tower
16. significantly higher than all other buildings in Seoul, South Korea, soar above the horizon 556-meter 123-storey skyscraper Lotte World Tower, when completed in 2016 will be the year.The building will be located (bottom to top): shops, offices, apartments, hotels and observation deck at the top. It also significantly surpass the extraordinary pyramidal hotel «Ryugyong» in North Korea and will be the tallest building on the Korean peninsula.
17. Mountain Resort Davang
18. Tired of hotels that do not soar gracefully between two rocks over an abandoned quarry and a lake? Chinese mountain resort Davang will be waiting for you with the 2016 year.Sprawling over 170 meters in length, the resort will include “ice world of entertainment”, an indoor ski center, water park and hanging gardens.
19. Hotel «Songjiang»
20. Obviously, this Nezha among the rocks and lakes Hotel – next on the list of places to relax high-class in China. As a mountain resort Davang hotel «Songjiang» is in a career, with located near Shanghai hotel will be built directly on the walls of the quarry, and he will drain the front of the waterfall. Well, if you can not enjoy the view from one of the upper floors, go to the bottom – they will be under water.