Finnish Lapland is known around the world primarily as the birthplace of Santa Claus. However, in this wonderful edge has another unique feature – a forest, which in the winter turns into totally unrealistic, mysterious figure. Check out the natural Beauty…..1. On the photos you can see the stunning sculptures created from trees and snow arctic frost.
2. Captured this surreal beauty of the Italian photographer Niccolo Bonfadini.
3. In winter months, heavy snowfall fully covered trees in a forest thick blanket of snow you can see.
4. In these parts in the winter for a few weeks the temperature did not rise above -20.
5. Lapland is located above the Arctic Circle, which provides the region a long cold winter.
6. But thanks to the Gulf Stream, the summer is comfortable and warm weather.
7. Finnish amateur photographer Tina Tormanen regularly photographed the local beauty, “without stopping to admire the beautiful scenery.”
9. Photos of the northern lights and snow sculptures literally dazzle the viewer.