Another dozen interesting facts of different countries and peoples …
1.In Siena, Italy, Girls who named Mary cannot be a prostitute.
2.Itchy is been banned by law in some countries of the ancient East, it was considered as sinful exciting pastime.
3.In France the law prohibits of selling dolls with non-human entity, such as aliens.
4.In Italy, Barbie dolls are in more numbers than the Canadians in Canada.
5. The military honor in any country can`t be give with the left hand.
6. Orchestre National de Monaco is in more numbers than an army of this country.
7. Canada was declared a United Nation 4 times over the past 5 years in History.
8. Vatican is the only country where there was no birth in 1983.
9. Calling Code for Antarctica is +672
10. Alaska's flag was designed in 1926 by a 13-year-old Native American boy
These posts are totally incomprehensible. The English is impossible to understand. Please translate them properly or do not post at all.
Yeah, no offense mate, but this is unreadable. The writing is so incoherent that with most of these you can’t even try to guess what the author is trying to say. Someone needs to fix this.
”Canada was declared a United Nation 4 times over the past 5 years in History.” what does that mean? I suspect that it is in reference Canada having 4 elections in the past 5 years but, it really does not make any sense
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.