LOL WUT…, Obama’s real father is Soviet agent…, No officer…, Egyptians throw tomatoes…, Django Unchained…, Robot called FACE…, ignorant…, King of Ghosts…, pointless reboots and lousy sequels…, UFO investigations…1. LOL WUT
If you’re missing your partner and fancy a smooch, it’s time to pucker up. Well, as long as you don’t mind kissing an eyeless Mr Potato Head, that is. A new messaging device, dubbed Kissenger, lets users send kisses wirelessly to one another. Unveiled at the Designing Interactive Systems conference in Newcastle, UK, in June, Kissenger comprises a pair of pressure-sensitive soft plastic lips which protrude through a smooth plastic casing the size of a large Easter egg.
2. Obama’s real father is Soviet agent Frank Marshall Davis. The photo on Barack Obama’s Facebook page proves this because his mother’s hand is black
A professional graphic artist who examined the 1973 photo believes the image of Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, was airbrushed into the scene to cover up an African-American man who was standing next to Obama at the Honolulu airport. Filmmaker Joel Gilbert, who commissioned the analysis, told WND there’s substantial evidence that the man in the original photograph was Frank Marshall Davis, the Communist Party member, pro-Soviet propagandist and pornographer who played a fatherly role in Obama’s teen years.
3. “No officer, I didn’t find it suspicious at all that a hot brunette would text me her picture and ask me to meet her at a mausoleum”
A Powell resident remains jailed today on charges he lured another man to a cemetery mausoleum, locked its door, made the victim drink alcohol and then performed oral sex on him. The victim was “punched, slapped, scratched and choked” during the Saturday evening episode and stated “he feared for his life and never thought he would leave the mausoleum alive,” according to an Anderson County Sheriff’s Department incident report.
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was taunted by chants of “Monica, Monica” by tomato-throwing demonstrators as she visited the Egyptian port city of Alexandria on Sunday. The chants, referring to the Monica Lewinsky scandal when her husband, Bill Clinton, was president, were heard outside the US consulate as she visited for its reopening.
There was a ‘Django Unchained’ panel today at Comic-Con where Quentin Tarantino talked about his upcoming film. He said there was a character named Brunhilde von Shaft played by Kerry Washington, which in his mind is an ancestor of John Shaft. That prompted Tarantino to start singing the theme song to ‘Shaft’.
6. Robot called FACE can display dozens of life-like emotions, hopes to land lead role in upcoming Twilight film
Scientists are getting ever-closer to designing a robot which can pass for a human. While we are not quite there yet, roboticists from the University of Pisa have brought us even closer with FACE – a robot who is able to display very lifelike human emotions, ranging the whole gamut from happiness to sadness and fear.
7. Some societies are so ignorant that they blame natural events on evil sorcerers. Thank goodness we live in a society that knows enough to blame everything on God’s anger.
29 members of a militant group seeking revenge against rogue witch doctors were arrested by police in Papua New Guinea and charged with killing at least seven people. In addition to murdering the “evil sorcerers,” it is believed the cannibal cult also consumed portions of their victims’ brains and other organs, and prepared soup from their penises in an effort to become bulletproof.
8. It’s one thing if you can feel God talking to you. It’s another thing if you feel He’s saying you’re the King of Ghosts and you should castrate yourself.
The daily also reported that a 38-year-old man, known only as Zheng, was found bleeding after he castrated himself at his home in Mentakab, Pahang. “I heard God’ talking to me, saying I’m the King of Ghosts and ordered me to castrate myself,” the car workshop worker said at the hospital later.
9. An essay on why Batman needs to die in order to save us from pointless reboots and lousy sequels. Fark: From Focus on the Family
The Dark Knight Rises lands in theaters on July 20. And already there’s feverish speculation regarding just how high the opening-weekend box office will go—specifically, whether the final film in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy can top The Avengers’ record of $207.4 million.
10. Britain releases its X-files about UFO investigations, including one sighting above Chelsea football club. With helpful picture of what a UFO might look like
Britain on July 12 released an archive of “X-Files” detailing government UFO briefings and probes into unexplained sightings, including one above Chelsea football club. The 25 files released by The National Archives include “a lengthy briefing on UFO policy to then prime minister Tony Blair’s office” along with a job description for the post of UFO desk officer, described as the “weirdest job in Whitehall.”