Neighbor’s dogs…, old story…, Awkward…, Nick Cannon pole dancing…, Truck driver…, KFC…, doll…, world’s weirdest ice cream flavors…, shipping…, Top 10 Most Haunted Churches…, Speed and alcohol may have been a factor…
1. One more time. If you’re going to rape your neighbor’s dogs, DO NOT film it. That’s just kind of weird, and it gives the police evidence when charge you. (Autoplay video)
2. It’s the same old story: Boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, boy shows up at girl’s home, boy hits girl in the back of the head with a soy sauce bottle, boy gets stabbed by girl, boy tries to stab girl with screwdriver
One person was stabbed and another was hurt following a wild scenario involving a bottle of soy sauce in Flagstaff Tuesday morning. When Coconino County Sheriff’s deputies got to the scene, 37-year-old Joel Nuccio had a severe stab wound in one of his ankles and was bleeding profusely. He was also arrested for allegedly striking his 41- year old female friend with a bottle.
3. Awkward: your name is the same as a p*rn star’s. Farkward: your grandmother’s name is the same as a geriatric p*rn star’s
Mistaken identity is an occupational hazard for people who are mentioned even fleetingly on the Internet. Still, consider Peter Agree’s shock when he searched the Web for references to his mother.
4. Is Nick Cannon pole dancing (while wearing a teal bikini top) or trying to avoid becoming lunch? You decide
Nick Cannon earned two thumbs up – and a dollar down his pants – from shock jock Howard Stern after the TV host tore off his shirt and performed some high quality moves on a stripper pole on last night’s America’s Got Talent. Cannon, who is married to Mariah Carey, was empathizing and bonding with a plus-size contestant named Lulu.
4. Truck driver for 28 years shows facial damage from the sun to only his left side. Doctors immediately recommend 28 years of driving trucks in Australia
A new striking image of a 69-year-old truck driver shows just how much damage the sun can do. This photograph, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, shows what dermatologists call dermatoheliosis — sun damage, a common sign of aging. What makes it striking is that this man, a retired truck driver, shows the damage on only one side of the face.
5. Handless man throws rocks at KFC. There’s something odd about this, but I can’t put my finger on it
A man who only speaks Swahili and has no hands has been accused of tossing boulders through windows at a KFC restaurant in Albuquerque. Police identified the suspect in the Friday night incident at Central Avenue and Louisiana Boulevard as Koffi Mbairamadji, 46. KFC employee Martin Ventura said he saw Mbairamadji use his arms to launch a rock the size of a volleyball through a window.
Looking at photos of 15-year-old Venus Palermo, you’d be forgiven if you thought they were photos of a life-sized figurine. Truth is, Venus is a living, breathing teenage girl who chooses to style herself like a “living doll”, reported the Daily Mail. According to online reports, the only child of a single mother has been dressing this way since she was 11.
7. Some of the world’s weirdest ice cream flavors. Come for the octopus and stay for the pink peppercorn
Ice cream is a blank slate. Like its old pal cake, ice cream is fine plain but can be adapted endlessly with every flavor and texture you can think of — and some you can’t. Liberated from Western loyalties regarding what “goes with” what, Japan is the weird-ice-cream capital of the world. Japanese ice-cream companies produce:
8. “Every week they catch them shipping little babies wrapped in gold foil for these guys to eat. They admit that’s where it goes to, I’m not making this up”
(Madeleine Morgenstern) Last month, police in Thailand arrested a British citizen after six roasted fetal corpses were found in his luggage. The bodies were believed to be between two and seven months old, according to the Guardian. Some were plated in gold leaf, apparently for use in black magic rituals. Outside the annual Bilderberg meeting in Virginia on Thursday, Alex Jones of Infowars accused attendees of possessing the same thing — to eat.
9. Top 10 Most Haunted Churches in Illinois. Which church will prove to be the most haunted of them all?
Mt. Pleasant Church and Cemetery are relatively new additions to local lore, having developed their legends within the past few decades. The church, which closed in 1990, is said to be home to a variety of phenomenon. Visitors have reported hearing choirs and footsteps, and have witnessed lights emanating from the cracks in the door. There are also rumors of phantom funerals at the cemetery. As of yet, very little of the information regarding this location has been confirmed.
10. “Speed and alcohol may have been a factor” say investigators about the man killed when thrown from his vehicle as he reversed. Wait, whut?
Omaha Police received a 9-1-1 call shortly after 3 AM Saturday morning of a crash near 46th and Madison. There they found a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee in an empty field. Further investigation revealed that a man in the Jeep put the parked vehicle in reverse and tried to backup in a reckless manner. As the vehicle vaulted over the curb into the field, the man was thrown out.