We Bring you the top ten unexpected properties of the microwave at the same time useful tips for housewives.
Ads by Google
1. To refresh the scent of ground spices and seasonings, heat them at full power thirty seconds.
2. If stale bread wrapped in a paper towel and warm it on full power for one minute, the bread will again be as fresh.
3. Almonds are easy to clean, if you put it in boiling water and warm up thirty seconds at full power.
4. Walnuts are easy to peel, after heating them in water for five minutes at full power.
5. Orange or grapefruit can be easily cleaned of white flesh, if they warm up for thirty seconds at full power.
6. In the microwave you can easily and quickly make dried peel of oranges and grapefruits. Put it on a paper towel and warm it at full power for two minutes. During the warm-up it should be mixed peel. After cooling, it becomes dry and brittle. Store the dried peel in a tightly sealed container.
7. Microwave will squeeze the juice of a lemon or orange to almost drops even very thick peel of citrus fruits. Warm fruit a few minutes in the microwave, let cool, and you can easily squeeze the juice from them.
8. In the microwave, winter greens, vegetables, and nuts and crackers can be dried.
9. You can break the candied honey for 1-2 minutes.
10. Microwave can knock ingrained smell of cutting boards – they must be washed, rubbed with lemon and heat up beside the microwave