10,000 Beautiful Roses – Life and Death
Using a variety of materials, including trees, flowers, candles, sand and ice, a London artist Anya Gallachchio create works of art dedicated to the ephemeral nature. Here is her project “Red on Green” its a marvelous “shop window” of 10 000 fresh roses that spread in the gallery …
But all earthly beauty is ephemeral, and what happened with red roses after a while – predictably …
1. Tore the roses head and spread their thick rectangle.
2. For a while we admire the beauty of red roses, and even in such numbers.
3. However, the artist is more interested in what happens next.
4. After all, roses are short lived.
5. Dying flowers – it’s a visual gesture of passion, but the artist would not want this to become a sentimental project.
6. She likes to interact with their objects, and the mysterious nature of the process of decay.
Ads by Google