By Editorial Staff
February 27, 2013Big PictureNo comments
Check out the best machine porn of this week….
1. The cockpit of the Spirit of St. Louis, the first aircraft to complete a non-stop transatlantic flight. [2574x3190]
2. The Macchi M.C.72. An Italian experimental aircraft that in 1934 set the world speed record for internal combustion powered seaplanes (709kph), which still stands to this day! [2094x1362]
3. Valve train of an old stationary Werkspoor diesel engine. [OS][2309×1732]
4. USS Albacore (AGSS-569) was a unique research submarine that pioneered the American version of the teardrop hull form of modern submarines [1024 x 799] [OC]
5. Got the pleasure of driving this beautiful beast! [2437x2437] [OC]
6. Barge unloader [2448x3264]
7. This Ferrostaal beast took us up to Machu Picchu last Christmas. Album in comments. [3264 x 2448]
8. Extra EA-300L over Perth, Australia [3,456×2,304]
9. The indicator on an elevator inside the old Carlsberg Tetley Headquarters in Leeds, now closed down pending redevelopment. [800x534] (OC)
10. Metra train in Chicago [1024x750]
11. Old machinery, now looking rather arty, seen at the Round Foundry in Leeds, England. [800x534]
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.