By Editorial Staff
August 23, 2012Big Picture2 Comments
Checkout the 13 Best Adrenaline Pictures of the Week – Aug 22th to Aug 28th, 2012………..
1. Wakeboarder Shaun Murray edging hard on glass-like water
2. Bear Grylls enjoying a nice meal at 25,000 feet
3. Alex Honnold observing the landscape of Yosemite
4. Jesse Coombs kayaking down Lower Mesa Falls on Henry’s Fork River in Idaho
5. Mads Jonsson hitting a large hip jump in Hemsedal, Norway. Photo by Frode Sandbech
6. The Shotover Jet Boat, New Zealand.
7. Found this on the Elan ski website. Freestyle!
8. Those paddle boards are starting to look less stupid
9. Atop Angel’s Landing in Zion National Park, Utah [OC] ]
10. Mountain Biker Kurt Sorge with a massive backflip at Red Bull Joyride.
11. Parkour Cat-Leap at University of Pittsburgh, USA [OC]
12. My little sister is such a champ for trusting me
13. Very very small parachute ^^
I was wondering if you had a little more information on the story behind that Stand Up Paddle Board? What River? Who’s the guy?
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.