Check out some machine porn of this week….
1. Upskirt [1200x1593]
2. Lombard Steam Log Hauler [799x533]
3. Hemi powered Air Raid “Victory Sirens” produced by Chrysler during WWII. Audible from over 25 miles away [900 x 540]
4. 17th street canal and pumping station, New Orleans [948 x 1340]
5. Antonov an124 fuel panel (4128×2322) repost forgot tag
6. Testing apparatus for the Saturn V’s F-1 rocket engine, Edwards AFB, 1959 [2203x3000]
7. Worlds largest indoor farm using LED lights [768 x 512]
8. Wilson Incline photo #2, from below, with two whaleback lakers and a tugboat,Duluth, MN, 1900 [1280x754]
9. Transrotor Artus turntable [800 x 1067]
10. Pratt & Whitney PW1000G geared turbofan.[3176x3176]
11. Split housings of a 747 Integrated Drive Generator [1920 x 1080]
12 . Steam whistles on the coal fired tug “Edna G.” in Two Harbors, MN. Built in 1896 and retired in 1981. [OC] [4000X3000]
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.