Checkout the adrenaline pictures of this week……..
1. Pedro Oliva kayaking dangerously close to lava. Photo by Alexandre Socci [990x659]
2. Hitting the eject button at Teahupoo [990x500]
3. Looking down from the edge of the Chrysler Building in NYC [1600x1067]
4.Wing suit flying over Rio de Janeiro [2768*1845]
5. Red Bull Air Force dropping in [1280x853]
6. Shipstern’s bluff, Tasmania [3000x2000]
7. Handstand at the ledge of sharp top point!! Post #3 [2,246x3,370]
8. Highlining over Mt. Baldy [3888x2592]
9. Air drop at Teahupoo [990x500]
10. Best of both worlds…[2048x1536]
11. Post # 4. Same location; sharp top point. Different move [2,550x1,700]
12. [OC]Suicide No-Hander in Idaho [2500x1660]
13. Gaucho vs. unbroken horse. Montevideo, Uruguay [2048x1417]
14. Handstand overlooking a cliff. Tar Creek, Fillmore CA [2048x1536]
15. First Break, Marin, California [2427x 3664]
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.