Today India celebrates stunningly beautiful and bright holiday – Holi. We offer you a few moments to enjoy the atmosphere and the riot of colors of spring blossoming one of the most incredible Hindu rituals. check out…Happy Holi…..
1. Holi, or Bengali New Year, celebrated on the full moon of the month of Phalguna, which falls at the end of February – March.
2. In this festival of spring people indulge in the fun and forget about social norms. During Holi Indians gather around bonfires public, pour friends and family members, play with water colors, dancing and generally sometimes violently express their emotions.
3. Holiday associated with the story of how the god Shiva incinerated his third eye of the god of love Kama, who tried to bring him out of meditation, then Kama was incorporeal. But at the request of the wife of Shiva and Parvati wife Rati Kama goddess Shiva returned Kame body for 3 months of the year.
4. When Kama finds body blooming all around, and happy people celebrating the most joyous holiday of love.
holi05 15 memorable moments of the Bengali New Year Holi
5. Flirting young man and a girl during Holi festival – a favorite theme for the dance. The young man entices a Woman, distracts her, she stares at something, and it is at this moment recoat it pours colored powder or colored water. The girl is offended, he asks for forgiveness (characteristi
6. Rare and valuable opportunity for young people in general rigor of Indian mores.
7. User Action actively consume drink bhang composed of either juice or hemp leaves and dairy products. Varieties bhanga: bhange lassi – yogurt with hemp leaf juice, thandai lassi – a mixture of milk, sugar, spices, almonds and, of course, leaves (juice) of cannabis.
8. Thousands celebrate in the streets of the Indian city of Allahabad.
9. Holi in Kolkata
11. In a small village near the town of Mathura
12. Allahabad, India
14. Many tourists also try not to miss the chance to participate in this memorable performances.
15. Bright and sunny Holi