18 Best Tattoos of the Week – July 15th to July 21st, 2014
Check out this weeks totally different designs..
1. First Tattoo! Done by JJ at 805 Ink in SB
2. Fresh River Otter Thigh Piece (Nomi Chi, Adorned Precision, Vancouver BC)
3. First tattoo! by Kamil Mocet @ Kamil Tattoos, London
4. Whale — By Yann Black in Montreal –
5. Geometric owl on forearm done by Shannon Purvis Barron at Indigo Rose Tattoo in Columbia, SC
6. Penrose triangle with space fill, done by Laura Kennedy at Timeless Tattoo, Glasgow
7. My Beautiful Unicorn by Melysa at Traditions Tattoo Studio in Arlington, Wa!
8. Heart & roses. Done by Andrew Woodbury at Visible Ink Malden MA
9. Eye of Provenience done yesterday by Ian Robert McKown, Old Larimer St. Tattoo, Denver, CO
10. Kurt Vonnegut thigh piece by Carmen at Painted Lady Tattoo in Higginsville, MO
11. Art Nouveau-inspired California poppy by Mason Larose, Tattoo Zoo, Victoria
12. Watercolour dragonfly (my first) by Ryan Tews at Asteroid M in Calgary, AB
13. “The Devil’s Sooty Brother.” Grimm’s brothers fairy tale. Artists are Kelly Doty and Megan Jean Morris. Done at colab event at Into the Woods Art Gallery shop in Dania Beach florida
14. I got this woodcut anatomical heart on my forearm today from my friend Elliot Jordan Spencer at Barber’s Electric Tattooing (Cincinnati, OH).
15. Princess Peach / Virgin De Guadalupe by Jesse Waller at Electric Boogaloo, Vancouver Washington
16. My new tat courtesy of Liam – Black Pearl – UK
17. Finally finished my Adventure Time leg sleeve. By Daniel Danckert at Eternal Instinct, Melbourne, Australia.
18. Octo-skull 7 hour sesh. Done by Chris Standley – Ascension Tattoo, Twin Falls ID