20 Best Pictures of Machine, check out the weekly collection……..
1. Lexus IS F Engine and Transmission Cutaway
2. Lexus IS F Engine and Transmission Cutaway
3. Two for one special! New Atlanta street car and an awesome transport vehicle (x-post)
4. Some large drill bits loaded on a truck
5. Detroit Diesel/MTU Series 4000 65 liter 16 cylinder marine engine. I know you’ve all seen bigger, but there was something majestic about standing next to an engine taller than me. Seen in a distributors warehouse while double checking for some parts that shouldn’t have shipped.
6. Reed Research Reactor with Cherenkov Radiation
7. Chocolate Enrober, about to coat some Cinnamon Bears
8. 2011 Caterpillar 16M Mining Motor Grader -Mid Production- GVWR 59435 lb/ 297 hp
9. Small Ball Bearing
10. DC-4 “Oil Bomber” used to release oil dispersant on oil spills out at sea.
11. Interlocking Switch Machine at Harris Tower, Harrisburg by Copyright John Netzlof
12. Citroën DS engine bay showing the advanced suspension and early crumple zones
13. NASA X-15A2 being dropped from a B-52. The X-15 is capable of going 4,520 mph!
14. Generator Core
15. SHUTTLE MAIN ENGINE CONTROL, 3D (stereo) Crossview
16. hovercraft enters the well deck of amphibious assault USS Bonhomme Richard
17. Flying Nacelle of Siemens 3.0 MW Direct Drive Wind Turbine using Manitowoc 16000
18. Olympus Cyclops, crossview 3D Stereo
19. 17 jewels
20. This is a device Tristan Shone simply calls “Rails”, an upgrade from his linear actuator, and basically a manual rhythm controller for his music. [MIC] Specifically a link to ALL of his inventions, where a .pdf can be found that contains schematics.