Check out the best machine porn of this week….
1. 1966 Union Pacific Snowplow Locomotive [1024x768] [OC]
2. Land Rover cut a brand new Range Rover in two… No really, this was not originally built for display. Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance 2013. [OC] [2048 x 1360]
3. Eurocopter EC135 Air Ambulance [1024x680]
4. Hyster H550-700 carrying Space Shuttle Main Engine [2728 x 1539]
5. The ship named after Kosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. She was dismantled in 2001 in Ukraine. Album in comments.
6. The DM&IR 225, a 1940′s 2-8-8-4 Steam Locomotive, Procotor MN [2500X1700] [OC]
7. 6th Generation Shaffer Blowout Preventer [OC] [1836x2448]
8. One of Russell W. Porter’s 1939 drawings of the Palomar Observatory’s 200-inch Hale telescope, completed in 1948 [580×800]
9. Prop and planes of the SS-52 Schley [3816x3052]
10. Motoman Robot With Thermal Suit [OC] [3264x2448]
11. The dredge “Obscured by cloud” [1152x864]
12. Not sure what engine this is, I think its a PowerStroke, but it looks cool! [500 x 377]
13. Manufacturing helmets. Large power press for shaping helmets in the plant of Hale & Kilburn Corporation, Philadelphia ca.1918 [2393x3000]
14. A frosted rotor of a Search and Rescue helicopter [1600x1065] [OS]
15. Canadian Pacific GP38-2 diesel locomotive [1024 x 650] [OC]
16. Milwaukee Road E9 at Deer Lodge Montana [936 x 1024] [OC]
17. From Darkness Arises Light (A320 cockpit, instruments integral lights only) [2048x1288] © Karim Nafatni
18. DB Class 103, in the classic TEE livery of the 1960′s luxury trains in Europe [1200x900]
19. A380 Engine Back Wings and the Rolls-Royce Trent 900 [4288 x 2848]
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.