20 Best Tattoos of the Week – April 23rd to April 29th, 2013
Check out this week`s amazing tattoo designs….
1. They’re not scarlet, but they are begonias! Tattooed by Anastasia Powell at Eye of the Lotus in Edmonton, Alberta.
2. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Eddie Morales in Illinois
3. My good buddy’s elephant tattoo sleeve (still in progress) by Adal at Majestic Tattoo NYC
4. Animal!!!! On my calf by Kyle Cotternam while doing a guest spot at Industry Tattoo Bellingham, WA
5. Tattoo on right calf by Jacob Wiman @ Black Magic Tattoo, Karlshamn SWE
6. My brand new tattoo. Courtesy of Shaun at Blue Flame in Raleigh, NC
7. Phở/Sweet Brown mashup – by Jenn Small at BST Tattoo in Charlotte, NC
8. My 2nd tattoo: Shadow of the Colossus (done by Wendi Koontz in Rising Dragon, NY)
9. My first tattoo – something a bit different. By Naith Morrow, Absolution in Christchurch, New Zealand
10. Love hurts by tattoo mini, Denmark
11. Go Team Venture! My Venture Bros tattoo by Lawrence Hocking at Seventh Circle Tattoo in Brisbane
12. Blue Water Spirit Mask by Carlos Fuentes at Flying Tiger in Auburn, AL
13. My fox is almost finished in my fox + magpie sleeve. Few more in the comments, done by Curtis at Tribal Rites Fort Collins.
14. My new half sleeve and shoulder panel. Done by Steve Labofish, Bethesda Tattoo.
15. New Tattoo. Done by Chris Collins @ Frontier, Cardiff UK
16. Awesome geeky onepiece tattoo inspired me to post my equally geeky pokemon tattoo – by Dan Cox, Ballistic Tattoo, NZ
17. Tattoo done by Wade Davidson. In Portland, Or.
18. Green Lantern tattoo | Brooks Jenkins | Industry Tattoo, Bellingham, Washington
19. I’m the guy with the pokemon sleeve, since people have been asking… here is my other arm – by Dan Cox, Ballistic Tattoo, NZ
20. Shitty picture, but I am super stoked about this. Done by Rob Martin at The Tattoo Zone in Mobile, AL.