20 Best Tattoos of the Week – Aug 13th to Aug 19th, 2012
Get Tattooed from our weekly collection of latest designs and fashion of body art…………
1. The Pen is a Tattoo
2. Running is my favorite thing in this world
3. My dad passed away, so I got my first tattoo. It’s an homage to one of his.
4. Not as elaborate as most of the tattoos here, but I’m still damn proud of my friend for earning it
5. Got my 10 Year Cancer Survivor Perk (cross-post)
6. Barcelona Stained Glass Toro tattoo done by Javier @ Urbe Tattoo in Sevilla, Spain
7. “Arrested Enlightenment”. Tattoo design I made
8. My fourth sitting on my Where The Wild Things Are Tattoo. Luke – Station 1 Tattoo – Huntington Station, NY
9. My Sleeve – Carson Hill – LA
10. Can’t bear my tattoos at the office. This is how I feel in the summer, having to walk to work, wearing long sleeve dress shirts and dress pants..
11. Claddagh done by Dan Loose (Fat Kats, Ocala, FL)
12. Saying “screw you” to the condition that nearly crippled me, and celebrating the cure. Jennifer Lynn (guest artist) at Fat Ram’s Pumpkin Tattoo in Boston. x-post /r/pics
13. One of my favorite tattoos; James Kern at No Hope No Fear Tattoo
14. Awesome sleeve, kid!
15. Incredible Tattoo by Den Yakovlev
16. First Tattoo, got it done back in April.
17. The remarkably preserved tattoos of a 2500 year old Siberian princess
18. First tattoo started today (noon-4:30p) at The Inkery, Austin, TX
19. Earth in spacetime continuum by Jason Maybruck @ Deep Six Laboratory, Philly, PA (first color; still healing)
20. My Solar System Tattoo