20 Best Tattoos of the Week – July 08th to July 14th, 2014
Check out the tattoos of this week…
1. By Ben Lopez at Alchemy Tattoo, Ormond, Australia
2. First session on my geometric backpiece- 7 hours at The Circle, London with Kieran Williams. Can’t wait to finish this one.
3. In memory of my mother, a mechanical humming bird (Aaron Brown, guest artist at Tantrix Body Art in Saskatoon)
4. My first tattoos by Dan Gilsdorf at Atlas Tattoo in Portland, OR
5. Bunny Thigh Piece – Annie Mess from Golden Age Tattoos, Austin, TX – My First Tattoo!
6. My artichoke tattoo by Rebecca Smith at Classic Tattoo in San Marcos, TX
7. Multicolored and watercolor lion tattoo by me Logan Bramlett, American Crow, Columbus Ohio
8. Luke We’re Gonna Have Company! | Electric Alivia | Artful Dodger | Seattle, WA
9. My first tattoo, Tron Girl! by Benji Harris @ Art Machine Productions in Phila., PA
10. My first tattoo, by Massimo @ Jailbreak Tattoos in Cagliari, Italy
11. Refresh and add colour of a 17 year old tattoo – Aliz @Timebomb, Croydon UK.
12. *Finished* Dragon and Samurai back piece by Adam Sky, Rose Gold’s Tattoo, San Francisco, CA
13. First tattoo, Karly Cleary best ink season 3 winner @ Davidian Tattoo, Hatboro, PA
14. Anatomical Heart by Jessy @ Rabauke Tattoo & Arts, Neu-Ulm, Germany (not completely healed yet)
15. Gojira The Link Alive tree made by Bjørn Severin @ Miks Tattoo in Copenhagen, Denmark
16. Medusa Half sleeve by me Logan Bramlett Columbus Ohio American crow tattoo
17. Got this little anchovy done yesterday by Justin Boyle at Super Genius in Seattle, WA. (
18. Poor quality wolf/coyote/fox thing covered with legit wolf. Done by Dustin at Passionfish tattoo in Maryville TN
19. My songbird and pinecones by Johan Ankarfyr at Crooked Moon, Sthlm, Swe