Check out the Tattoos of this week again unique and professional designs…
1. SO happy with how this turned out. My circuit tree, done by Derek Lyne at Iron Brush Tattoo in Lincoln, NE.
2. LOVE HAWK STUDIO David Hale
3. Woodcut style rose, by Maxime Buchi aka MxM. London, Sept 2013
4. Thought I’d share my circuit tree too. Done by Jason at Temple Tattoo in Oakland, CA
5. Forest forearm. Lithuania, Ink factory
6. Had this done in April. A big thanks to user ‘Neyface’ for giving me permission & for being an amazing artist! And thanks to Black Lotus Tattoo, R.I.!
7. FLORA & FAUNA sleeve finally finished. (Pictures taken directly after the last session, so the fresh blacks are a bit stronger) – by Florian Karg @Vicious Circle Tattoo, Germany
8. Update my bio mechanical leg done at Witch City Ink in Salem, MA on session 6
9. Owl for Katelynn by Brandon Hanna in Nashville, TN
10.Finished up the Calvin and Hobbes tat I posted the lining of last week. Done by Ian at Long Beach Ink Assassins
11. Shy Guy done by Jason Reeder at Little Vinnies Tattoo (Maryland)
12. Norse saga-themed arms, updated with detailed pictures of my left arm, and some more. Jannicke Wiese-Hansen @ Let’s Buzz, Bergen, Norway.
13. For my first tattoo, My dad and I got our family crest after two years of designing it together. Work done by John Cormack at HB Tattoo in Huntington Beach, CA
14. Outstanding Asian backpiece by Florian Karg@Vicious Circle Tattoo, Germany
15. Cover Up Stage 2: Angie Fey, Archive Tattoo, Toronto
16. Compass tattoo by benjamin memmory @ enchanted ink, derbyshire
17. Russian prision tattoos and meanings
18. Before and After. Work by Kylee McCoy, Oregon Heart Tattoo Corvallis OR
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.