20 Best Tattoos of the Week – July 23th to July 29th, 2013
Check this week`s 20 tattoos………….
1. My homage to the greatest character ever. By Jon Mesa @ BangBang NYC
2. Splattered dandelions by Arlin Ffrench at Gastown Tattoo
3. Iain Macarthur illustration by Ivan Dementev @ Russia (First tattoo, 6 hours)
4. I’ve spent the past five years visiting Atomic Tattoo in Maui, one session at a time. Today we finally finished! Cheers to Teddi Martinez!
5. My Jaguar- done by Al Perez at Zen Tattoo in SLC UT
6. My Boba Fett tattoo, done by master artist Jeff Stevens @ The Tattoo Station in Jackson TN. 7+ hours in 1 session!
7. Progression album of finished, fully healed sleeve by Chris Crooks, White Dragon Tattoo, Belfast
8. Any Pink Floyd Fans? Done by Evan Desrosiers at 510 Expert Tattoo in Charlotte NC.
9. Gohan by Paul Johnson at Northside Tatooz.
10. My Phoenix done by Jake Gunnell at SLC Ink
11. Done by thomas at ‘Acid Tattoo’ Alkmaar Netherlands
12. Family cardinals, father and sons. Mine is on the far left. Done by fallen star in Batavia Illinois.
13. Dinosaur Comics-inspired T-rex! Done by Paul Kirk at Bare Knuckles Tattoo in Marmet, WV!
14. Realistic Leonidas portait by Karol Rybakowski from Ink-Ognito – a tattoo artist for only two years (not mine, sadly).
15. So my brother (maggotstorm) posted my first tattoo done by Cliff Kealoha Jr, well here is the second one.
16. The beginnings of a dot work sleeve. First mandalas line work. By Jason at Flaming Dragon Tacoma, WA
17. And one more from the newbie – done by Scott Christopher at Black Label Tattoos in Frederick, MD
18. My first tattoo! First session on a geometric sleeve. By Dotwork Damian, Blue Dragon Tattoo, Brighton UK
19. Valar Morghulis. By Danylo Stefan – Curitiba, Brazil
20. Darker side of the nesting doll-by Carolyn @ Clubhouse Tattoo, Oakland, CA