Tattoos of the week you will love it, check out…
1. As requested, the results of my back to back sessions last week with Jun Cha from Los Angeles, CA
2. Magpie skull and white diamond background, by Johnny Jinx at Broken Clover Tattoo, Tucson, AZ
3. Geometrical Dot Work Beetle. By Luana Dorea at Bingha Tattoo Studio, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil.
5. Hangman’s noose- John Embry. BroadWing Tattoo. Bowling Green, OH
6. This Is Your Brain On Music by Luke Van Wyk at Immaculate Concept in Calgary, AB
7. Burning man by Jef Small, Adorned Empire, Perth, Australia
8. My snail tattoo my Karen at Curiosities tattoo studio Ipswich
9. Don’t mind that these are three pictures combined into one, where it’s located it’s hard to get just one picture of the whole thing. Done by Josh Wiley at Modified Skin in Dayton Ohio
10. Newest tattoo by Drew Shallis at STR Body Modifications, Wyong NSW
11. I told him to have fun, and do something cool and abstract. He blew my expectations out of the water. (Larry, Legacy Irons in Greensboro, NC)
12. My First Tattoo – Buck. Done by Glen Preece at JQT-1, Birmingham, UK.
13. Gypsy Girl by Desiree at Por Vida Laredo, TX
14. Update: Cover up complete! (Angie Fey – Archive Tattoo, Toronto)
15. Moon goddess in honor of my daughter. (Kelly Doty @ Studio13 Fort Wayne IN)
16. Ses1, raccoon on thigh. Csiga@dark art tattoo. BUD/Hungary
17. malazan-ish crow (kyler martz @ supergenius tattoo, seattle, wa)
18. One a day doesn’t keep the reaper away. Benny Mac Visible Ink Malden MA
19. The left is my Father’s half-sleeve, the right is my tribute tattoo I got after he lost his battle with cancer. Both done by Andy Howl at Howl Gallery Tattoo in Ft Myers, FL.
20. Tree of knowledge with neuron roots by Myles Karr at Three Kings in Brooklyn, NY
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.