15 + Best Tattoos of the Week – June 25th to July 01st, 2014
Check out the unique tattoo collection of this week…….
1. My new ink by Justin Hartman, Urban Art Tattoo
2. Finished and healed half sleeve with progress shots by Braden Kendall, Eddies in Chinatown. Philadelphia.
3. My awesome Elephant by Josh Schlageter at H.O.D in Buffalo
4. Belle tattooed by JohnnyJinx at the Broken Clover Social Club, Tucson, AX
5. My first tattoo by the amazing Andres Acosta at Red Dagger in Houston Texas. Check out his Instagram @acostattoo
6. Done by Sam barber heart for art Manchester
7. Colorful lion side piece by Kay Allday in Fort Wayne, Indiana
8. Elephants? Dennis Del Prete, Providence tattoo.
9. WOLF! First session. Matt Buck, Sacred Tattoo NYC
10. Master Sword done by Josh Docksey of Ravenskin Isle of Wight
11. Black and Gray Timepiece by me Logan Bramlett in Columbus
12. My first color piece! Done by David Mushaney from Rebel Muse in Austin (got the tattoo done at a convention in CA)
13. Demon from different religions. Done by Mike McMahon from previously from all or nothing tattoo in Atlanta, GA.
14. 7.5 hours in one sitting for this piece by artist Luis Royo titled “New Malefic.” Tattoo by Rich LaBrosse (Instagram @tattoosbyrichdotcom) at Warlocks Tattoo in Raleigh, NC.
15. Gypsy Girl by Desiree at Por Vida Laredo, TX
16. My WIP Carousel Horse Thigh Piece. (Sydney Dyer, Crimson Empire, Edmonton, AB)