Records have constantly puts humanity and the current 2012 is particularly rich in them. We have already published editions of the Guinness Book of Records for this year. But they found more than enough, so we decided to continue the theme of another portion of records.
1. The longest surfing was carried out at the Panama Gatun Lake March 19, 2011. Gary Saavedra caught a wave for 3 hours and 55 minutes.
2. Tennis player Andrea Petkovic and her colleague Mardy Fish were complicit in the record on the most popular racket hitting the ball. In addition to the pair, the record was attended by more then 656 people.
3. July 28 last year, Lingling Jin broke her own record for the number of hoops in the hands of one person. In total there were 105.
4. The world’s largest raft consisted of 1925 canoes and kayaks in Inlet, NY.
5. 2496 people simultaneously rotating the hoop in Taipei, Taiwan, August 20, 2011.
6. Paddy Jones – the old salsa dancer – she was 77 years old at the time of fixing the record.
7. The legend of basketball club “Portland Trail Blazers’ Terry Porter (center) sets the scene for the local fans with a record for the number of people simultaneously standing on one leg.
8. April 15, 2011 during the London Marathon about a hundred records was established, most of whom were unusual: the fastest marathon running backwards, the fastest Elvis Presley and many other similar ones.
9. The steepest hill is located in Japan, it is called “Takabisha” and it has a plot in the 43 meters, where the angle of the free fall is 121 degrees.
10. The largest number of people who had donned sunglasses at night – the fans, “Texas Rangers” during the match of their team against a team from Houston.
11. Thaneshvar Guragan set a record for the duration of the rotation, in the Guinness World Records – 30 minutes.
12. The largest underwater wedding took place in Poland. Eva and Paul Yavorzhno invited 275 guests.
13. The world’s largest drum set in the South Korean Yondone. Its diameter – 6.4 meters.
14. The biggest cross of people have created by 24,000 students in Metro Manila.
15. The largest number of dishes on one table – 8146 in the Chinese city of Wuhan, during the celebration of Chinese New Year.
16. Most older twin sister, Maria (left) and Gabriel said they are celebrating 101st year of birth in Belgium.
17. The longest chain of aluminum cans is made up of 66,343 cans by De Pere, Wisconsin, USA. The total length is more than five kilometers.
18. The world’s largest shirt was 85.74 meters long and 55.13 meters in width, Nashville, USA.
19. The longest picnic table was installed in San Francisco. Its length was 305 meters.
20. The largest crocodile in captivity, lives in Australia. His name is Cassius, and weighs nearly a ton, its length is about 6 meters.