1. The subject’s name is Busaba, a well cared for Indochinese Tigress whose home is at Khao Kheow Open Zoo, Thailand.
2. The Matterhorn 4478 m at full moon.
3. At the end of the day women are allowed pick through the dumpsite.
4. Chipping ice off an iceberg is a common way for the Inuit community to retrieve fresh drinking water while on the land.
5. A race that follows in the path of the famous explorer Roald Amundsen brings the contestants to the Hardangervidda.
6. Everyday in Mara starts with something new and different and day ends with memorable experiences with spectacular photographs.
7. With his exceptional hearing a red fox has targeted a mouse hidden under 2 feet of crusted snow.
8. Dragon boating is a Chinese traditional entertainment.
9. Glacial ice washes ashore after calving off the Breiamerkurjˆkull glacier on Iceland’s eastern coast.
10. Yayasan Galuh Rehabilitation Center is and impoverished mental health facility based in Bekasi, Indonesia that hosts over 250 patients.
(Visited 25 time, 1 visit today)