1. This undated photo provided by Lego shows “Reptar,” a robotic snake that is one of 17 possible creations available in the new, $350 Lego Mindstorms EV3 platform.
2. Kirk Skaugen, Intel’s vice president of PC client group, converts a Lenovo Yoga Ultrabook into a tablet, at an Intel news conference.
3. Technicians install Sony’s 4k Ultra HD television at the Sony booth at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
4. Panasonic’s Shiro Kitajima, far right, and Vic Carlson, introduces the bone construction headphones during a news conference.
5. This product image provided by Samsung shows Samsung Electronics’s new lens that can go from 2D to 3D mode the flip switch.
6. John Herrington, President of Sharp Electronics Marketing Company of America, talks about Sharp’s 2013 large screen Aquos line.
7. Sharp Electronics vice president for strategic product marketing Jim Sanduski, introduces the ICC Purios Ultra HD resolution Panel.
8. A model holds a Sharp IGZO Tablet Aquos Pad at their news conference during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
9. A Tim Tebow (L) and Usain Bolt-themed Soul SL300 noise canceling headphones displayed at the opening press event of the Consumer.
10. A woman demonstrates the Nectar mobile power source at the opening press event of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Ads by Google