Check out the best Machine porn of this week….
1. LEGO brick injection-mold. Retired after producing 120M bricks so as to preserve 2µm fault tolerance.
2. Dr. von Braun stands by the five F-1 engines of the Saturn V [2,415 × 3,000]
3. Best Fireplace Ever (900X600)
4. ship being dismantled in Chittagong, Bangladesh [1800x1164]
5. Waterborne take-off of a Beriev Be-200, one of the only amphibious jets in the world. [OS][1200x851]
6. BAC Mono [1024x686] (x-post from r/carporn)
7. This is Radial Hell -A radial engine fitted to a motorcycle [1920 x 1280]
8. The new Sukhoi T-50 performing a looping. Its control surfaces are fascinating. [OS][1200x812]
9. Like a 6000 HP Knife Through Butter… [1600x1117] [OC]
10. My Bread and Butter: Pratt and Whitney PT6A-67B on a Pilatus PC-12/47. [OC] [1,080 × 810]
11. Mil Mi-26, the world’s largest and most powerful production helicopter [1350x849]
12. Bombardier CSeries test aircraft FTV-1, showing just installed P&W geared turbofan engines [1722X2583]
13. JD 764 HSD [800x600]
14. Rolls-Royce Pegasus engine, thrust-vectored turbofan from the Harrier jet [2918x2189]
15. GM’s new 6.2 liter LT1 small block V8. [1024 x 819] [Album and additional info in comments]
16. Large bandsaw from the early 1900′s[1836x2448]
17. 8,873,000 pounds of force; one of the most powerful machines ever built. [2302 x 2226]
18. Engines of the last B707 still used comercially [1200x819] [OS]
19. The Martin Marietta X-24B – an experimental US aircraft in 1973 [3,030 × 2,429]
20. Deltic opposed-cylinder diesel engine [800x600]
21. Super Hornets over Afghanistan [3,979 × 2,653]
22. An Astronaut Uses a Computer-Controlled Torque Driver on the ISS [2720x2040]
23. A Caterpillar 775F came in for repairs at work (960 x 720)
24. Engine and gas tank of an unrestored 1916 Harley-Davidson [OC] [1930x2573
25. Steam engine [OC] [1024x683]
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.