Royal Caribbean International’s cruise ship ‘Allure of the Seas’ enters port in Fort Lauderdale as seen from nearby Hollywood, Florida, November 11, 2010.
1. Royal Caribbean International's cruise ship 'Allure of the Seas' enters port in Fort Lauderdale as seen from nearby Hollywood, Florida, November 11, 2010.
2. The "Central Park" area on the Oasis of the Seas is seen during a media tour in Fort Lauderdale, November 20, 2009.
3. The Cruise ship 'Freedom of the Seas' sits at New York Harbor, May 13, 2006.
4. An interior view of the 110-square-metre Royal Suite, the biggest cabin inside the 'Rhapsody of the Seas' upon her arrival in Hong Kong, January 15, 2008.
5. The MS Allure of the Seas sets sail from Turku ship yard, October 29, 2010.
6. The Oasis of the Seas passes under the Great Belt Fixed Link Bridge near Nyborg, Denmark, October 31, 2009.
7. A woman sunbathes on the deck of the Queen Mary 2 as it arrives at Kwai Chung Modern Terminals in Hong Kong, February 28, 2007.
8. One of the large pools aboard the Oasis of the Seas, November 20, 2009.
9. The cruise ship Queen Mary 2 passes Hamburg's famous landmark "Landungsbruecken" (Mooring) as it enters the dry-dock at the Blohm Voss shipyard in Hamburg for maintenance, November 12, 2006.
10. Emma Skinner tries out the FlowRider, a surf simulator, on Freedom of the Seas, docked in Southampton, April 29, 2006.
11. A waiter inside the Britannia Restaurant aboard the Queen Mary 2, February 20, 2007.
12. Oasis of the Seas navigates through a ship channel as a crowd cheers, headed for its home port nearby in Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, November 13, 2009.
13. The Queen Mary 2 arrives at Kwai Chung Modern Terminals in Hong Kong, February 28, 2007.
14. Staterooms overlook the boardwalk deck on the Oasis of the Seas during a media tour at its home port in Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, November 20, 2009.
15. Visitors tour the casino on Rhapsody of the Seas upon her arrival in Hong Kong, January 15, 2008.
16. The bedroom of a loft suite aboard the Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas cruise ship, August 27, 2009.
17. The multi-functional basketball, volleyball and badminton court on the cruise ship MS Allure of the Seas, October 28, 2010.
18. View of a jacuzzi on the Queen Mary 2, December 23, 2003.
19. The Queen Mary 2 leaves its dock at the Alstom shipyards in St Nazaire, western France, September 25, 2003.
20. People sunbathe on the deck of the Queen Mary 2 cruise ship anchored at the Canary Islands' port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, January 16, 2004.
21. Visitors tour the deck of Rhapsody of the Seas upon her arrival in Hong Kong, January 15, 2008.
22. The icerink of the cruise ship MS Allure of the Seas, October 28, 2010.
23. People watch the 'float out' of the Disney Dream as it leaves the covered building dock at the Meyer shipyard in Papenburg, Germany, October 30, 2010.
24. One of the bars on board the Queen Mary 2, some hours before it left from Saint Nazaire, December 23, 2003.
25. A general view taken from an office building shows the cruise ship Freedom of the Seas at the Blohm and Voss shipyard at the harbour of Hamburg, April 19, 2006.
This is a really stupid one. Why would someone waste their time with this stupid.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.