The main tuned mass damper atop Taipei ,Porsche Carrera GT without body panels ,Hyster forklift carrying Space Shuttle Main Engine,The Curiosity Rover ,Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 static test,Part of an electromechanical analog computer from a Vickers Viscount flight simulator ,Mars Science Laboratory descent stage ……….
1. The main tuned mass damper atop Taipei
2. Porsche Carrera GT without body panels
3. Hyster forklift carrying Space Shuttle Main Engine
4. The Curiosity Rover
5. Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 static test
6. Part of an electromechanical analog computer from a Vickers Viscount flight simulator
7. Mars Science Laboratory descent stage
8. Waterjet propulsion system of “project azzam”
9. Three generations of Mars rovers, with human engineers for scale
10. The interlocking loops of the Loch Ness Monster [Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, Virginia]
11. Slagging 10 ton ladle
12. A recreated “Magna Rola”, a Roman man-powered treadwheel crane, Bonn, FDR
13. Deconstructed Vought F4U Corsair [1242×1565]
14. This is your life, and it is ending one minute at a time. -Tyler Durden. Tick-Tock, Reddit, Tick-tock [4272×2848] Back of a watch, 2012 Gilroy Garlic Festival
15. Surveillance vehicle on the Mexican border
16. Inside a box factory
17. Railroad Tie Drill. [OC] [2517 × 1676] A continuation from yesterdays Lag Screw Machine. This machine drills holes in the new ties, so the lags, when inserted into the tie, the new tie doesn’t split. Old machine.
18. Industrial Scrubber – think a shower.
19. Courthouse clock, Henry County courthouse, New Castle
20. Komatsu 380 w/70ft stick and boom, fire scene
21. Rare Vintage 1000cc 6 Cylinder Honda CBX 6 Motorcycle
22. de Havilland Ghost radial flow Turbojet from ’54 Saab Tunnan J29
23. Huge gantry cranes pulling up a 2500 ton die caster
24. Liebherr 934, Material Handler
25. Scrapyard Car Toss OC
26. 1920 ALCO 2-8-0 Steam Locomotive still in service, WNY
27. Warner & Swasey ram type #M4640 Turret Lathe.
28. Grove GMK5120B Crane boom almost fully extended
29. LDS-465-1A Bottom End.
30. Railroad Lag Screw Machine.