Check out the best pictures of this week…..
1. Swing mechanism on a 1904 railroad swing bridge, Superior Wisconsin [2500X1700] [OC]
2. Pratt & Whitney R-4360 Radial Engine. Perhaps the the largest, most complex, and most powerful aviation piston engine ever built. [1200 × 1503]
3. Cutaway of B-36 [1920 x 1293]
4. Boston Dynamic’s new ATLAS humanoid robot[OS][3738x5147]
5. Thrust SSC (Super Sonic Car) (2048×1536)
6. North American P-51D Mustang “Kimberly Kaye” [2592x1944] [OC]
7. The Schwerer Gustav, a massive German artillery gun constructed during WWII, which had a maximum range of 47 km [640 × 494]
8. Diplodocus (EPTVF), Track laying crane of the 5e Regiment du Genie of Versailles [2517x1685] [OC]
9. Dragline Crossing Road [1225x664]
10. 40-50 year old Ford 5000 tractor found in a field [2367x1559] [OC]
11. Apollo A7L Spacesuit without the cover layer [1548x2270]
12. 1904 De Dion engine [3648x2736] [OC]
13. Saturn V Rocket Exhaust Cone [2560 x1920]
14. 1911 National 40 Indy Racer, four-cylinder unit mounted on the main frame with extra large mechanical valves. It was a vertical engine with exhaust and admission on opposite sides and interchangeable. There are two separate set of spark plugs. Produces: 70hp [OC] [2048 x 1360]
15.Rigging of the tall ship Sørlandet [1024 x 678] [OC]
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.