1. Chef’s tattoo doubles as a measuring spoon
2. About 100 times more awesome than I had hoped.
3. An ouroboros done by Emily Sloman at Have Fun Be Lucky in Baltimore, MD
4. Never forget who you are. Steve Gillespie, Witch City Ink
5. We Were Made Of Stars
6. My Wall-E tattoo created by Jesse Montano at Texas Body Art.
7. Does anyone have a side view of this piece (looking for the right arm)
8. My “Taira no Tomomori” back piece
9. Cherry blossom arm/back piece. 11 hour session at Player’s Ink in San Jose, CA with Andre.
10. My “Flying Angel” Derek Hess piece
11. 3 hours into my half sleeve, Samantha Smith, Canada
12. I’ve been walking around with this half finished sleeve for a couple years now. I need to get back under the gun.
13. Three eyed owl by John Poverty at Goose in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
14. My Zombie Steve Urkel tattoo
15. The start of a color sleeve thought i would share one of the flowers with ya guys
16. The Gentleman Iguana
17. Bert Krak, Smith Street , Brooklyn.
18. Medusa by Benny Hannya, Five Fathoms, Vernon BC
19. Pheasant by Paco Cendon, Electric 13 Tattoo, Austin, TX
20. Shredder and Splinter on my feet. Vegas King, Ottawa, ONT.
21. A Map Of The World- Megan at Picture Machine, San Francisco
22. My husband just got this little guy as a tribute to the east coast
23. Starfish! By Orrin Hurley of Millenium Tattoo, NY.
24. My first – Griffin with a saxophone, by Dimon Taturin
25. My first tattoos! I can’t stop looking at them!! Done by Albert at Red Gypsy Tattoo, AR
26. Biomech foot done by Karl Berringer at 252 in Cleveland, OH
27. My Two Video Game Sleeves – 75+ Hours of work.
28. Koi fish half sleeve I drew today. Custom Tattoos
29. Third and (hopefully) final cover up by Stefan at Stigma in Liverpool. The original diamond is still just about visible as it was scarred so badly and raised.
30. Akuma by Cody Rawlinson, Calgary Alberta.
(Visited 5,568 time, 1 visit today)