If you have a home office, or you need to hold your things in the cell, in this article you will find useful tips that will make the job less difficult.
1. Keep small items in the rack for spices.
Just be sure to wash them thoroughly, or your eraser will always smell like cumin.
2. Store the supplies in a wine rack under the shelf. Wine can also be stored here.
3. Keep a pen and paper in a neat organizer made out of old frames.
4. Turn the frame for the list of things to do.
5. Make the organizers of colorful cans
6. Place them on each other to save space.
7. Cover them with paint like school boards for easy labeling.
8. If you have an extra spring-loaded Slinky? Use it to store pens.
9. Keep the cables in the order, the organizers, which is mounted on the table.
10. Attach a small hook under the table to remove the cords under your feet.
11. Label the cords from the labels of bread. However, for a start you need to eat a lot of bread, but we all have to sacrifice something.
12. With clips you can make a big holder of cords. 13. Roster of pieces of wallpaper. Cloth or paper for creativity will also work.
14. Create a shelf with storage space for paper from a magazine rack.
15. Use the package of coffee in the morning to protect your headphones from tangling. And your morning will be more gracious.
16. Store the cardboards on the wall, attach paper on them to the plates with clips.
17. Use one to-do list. This person obviously does not have any obligations.
18. Upgrade your chair. Now, if someone wants to steal your seat, you’ll know about it.
19. Make a compact docking station from a bottle of lotion. No one will know what it was before.
20. Never spill liquid with this drink holder. It is attached to the edge and prevent the terrible disasters such as the meeting letters or MacBook-Pro.
21. Interior with paper work on panels of shelf, to give them color.
22. Create your own bookshelf, using boxes. You can make it bigger or smaller, depending on how limited your space is.
23. This beautiful book shelf made of Ikea boxes with clips. You can nail or screw it to the wall, if you are concerned about its sustainability.
24. Perforated boards retain a lot of space. Keep important reminder and pictures that you like, at eye level.
25. Attach the basket to the perforated board to store paper. They are easy to move.
26. This panel notes about the keyboard will make the process of entry notes, Light and unobtrusive.
27. Keep small objects in the form of ice. You can replace staples and nails with thread and beads, depending on the scope of activities. Forms for ice also work well as dividers in drawers.
28. Use of drying dishes rack as a finished file system.
29. Decorate folder. They will make even your tax returns nice and calm.
30. Card file on wheels makes it easy and fast to change your job. Move it by 2-4 centimeters every day, and bring to mind his irritable colleague. Or just move it to the side when you need to release the room.
(Visited 20,531 time, 1 visit today)