Urgent see this post, if you had a hard day. It will give you the belief that life is wonderful! 30 kindest and inspiring facts of 2013, after reading this, it is impossible not to smile.
1. Otters holding on foot in a dream that they are not severed over.
2. Alexander Graham Bell originally wanted people to greet each other on the phone, saying “Ahoy!” Instead of “Hello!”.
3. Thier are lots of proteins on trees which they supply to animals , we even don’t know about many because their are thousands.
4. Young birds puffins called “alley.”
5. Once, at the time of your birth, you were the youngest person on the planet
6. The songs Beatles word “Love” is used 613 times.
7. Large concentration of flamingos in the literal translation from English is called luminance (flamboyance).
8. Group of puppies pug in literal translation from English called “rumble» (grumble).
9. A small group of ferrets – Khor’kova business (a business of ferrets).
10. When people embrace, to alleviate the pain chemically called oxytocin.
11. In Norway, there is a king penguin, raised to the rank rynarya. His full name – Sir Nils Olav.
12. While inside his shell, turtles can breathe.
13. Deadlocks meet soul mate once in their lives forever.
14. Actors, voiced Mickey Mouse and his girlfriend are really married in reallife .
15. As well as the actors voicing SpongeBob and Plankton computer.
16. In Sweden regularly a rabbit steeplechase, the event called Kaninhoppning.
17. In the world there is not only a Corgi dog, but like them their is a Munchkin cats.
18. JD and Turk are the best friends in reallife.
19. Blind people smile, despite the fact that they had never seen smiles. It’s just a natural human reaction.
20. If artificially you induce laughter, then after a while youwill start laugh really.
21. Currently Tsernan Genet – the last man to walk on the moon’s surface. Before flying into space, he promised his daughter that he would write on the surface of the moon her initials, which will stay there for tens of thousands of years.
22. Cows are best friends.
23. One monkey was convicted of smoking in South Bend, Indiana, USA.
24. Worms communicate by snuggling together.
25. Some window cleaners in children’s hospitals change into superheroes to delight young patients
26. And finally, just remember that: Somewhere there is a chimpanzee, who is best friend with a dog …
27. And cute wombats that cocoa bricks …
28. In the world there are lots of delicious delicacies which you’ve never tried, but certainly will try …
29. Here is the cutest animal of the world- small quokkas called kvokka.
AND NOW IF YOU ARE DONE WITH ALL THE FACTS THEN SAY Today is the happiest day of my life! WITH SMILE