At the sight of these pictures by itself raises the question “It’s definitely not a Photoshop?” Creative photography by millions of other features correctly caught at the moment. This may be a second lightning flashes out, touching expression of a muzzle which is a cat or a drop shadow. Therefore, we can be the best photographer in the world, but sometimes in order to make the most stunning picture requires only be at the right time in the right place and time, and press the button. So check out the stunning captures and decide.
1. Son Doong Cave, Vietnam.
2. Slipstream (wakes) of the strategic bomber Tu-95MS
3. Surfer Magazine called this picture “photo of the year.” Photographer: Zak Noyle.
5. Jacob’s well. Texas, United States
6. Portrait mandrilla. Photographer: Ademeyt Wolf .
7. “The Face of the iceberg.” The photo was taken by the user strummingmusic during an expedition to Antarctica.
9. Old boat at the bottom of the drained canal in the Czech Republic.
10. Boy puts red chili in a pile for the manufacture of powder on the farm. Ahmedabad, India.
11. Antelope-foot jump saves her from death. Reserve Kariega, South Africa. Photographer: Jacques Matthysen.
12. Tea plantations in the province of Corrientes, Argentina. Photographer: Yann Arthus-Bertrand.
13. North Korean military and civilian stadium after Kim Il Sung.
14. Zhangjiajie National Park, China. It made all the sketches for landscapes of Pandora for the movie “Avatar.”
15. Buddhist monks performing the ritual before starting the paper lanterns. Suphan Buri Province, Thailand.
16. Lake Samerandzher (Sameranger) with stunningly clear water. Tirol, Austria.
17. View of Shanghai from the crane cabin, China.
18. Children ride on a boat on a crystal clear lake in Sabah, Malaysia.
19. Resort Porlamar on Margarita Island, Venezuela.
20. Sculpture snakes (symbols of the 2013), consisting of 850 lamps with a total length of about 900 m February 10, 2013, Singapore.
21. Bamboo forest in Japan.
22. On the 75th anniversary of the “Russian Knights” painted an angel in the sky.
23. Winter landscape in Grabovica, Serbia.
24. This is not golf. It is the shadow of the surface of the table on his leg.
25. Chinese artist Liu Bolin, aka the Invisible Man, working in the art of “creative camouflage.”
26. Spider-peacock (Maratus volans).
27. Fog over San Francisco, USA.
28. Clever goose enjoys a moment.
30. While diving in Australia.
I want to appreciate the photographers of all these pictures.