If you have an idea of what’s going around the world these days, then you must see these stories of the week. We have collected 50 most scary stories in past week that stunned the world with their weirdness and oddities.
1. Here’s a story you’ll never see in the mainstream Western media: Ever since 2004 China has outlawed the construction of new golf courses and is currently bulldozing rogue operations.
2. Serial sex attacker stalks Tulsa. Norman left wondering if it wasn’t pretty enough
3. Rioters surround bus full of traumatized children. Local Official: “When people are scared and don’t have all the information, they have a right to react”
4. Florida supreme court continues the war on Christianity
5. I guess now the IDF will start arresting hundreds of right-wing Jews, right?
6. Randall Flagg sits by a Wisconsin roadside and patiently drums his fingers on the asphalt
7. Terrifying squirrel sets record for largest tail ever. That’s not the terrifying part, though. The fact it has developed a taste for blood is the real story here
8. Indian politician threatens to rape rivals, still expected to win Republican primary
9. GM: Hell, why are we only killing our customers when we can kill our workers, too?
10. What’s worse than having somebody in your study group not pull his own weight when it comes to a class project? Having somebody in your study group willing to stab another guy in your study group for not pulling his own weight
11. As if poisoning children with Visine isn’t frightening enough, this mugshot certainly is
12. Welcome to St. Louis traffic court. If you bring your kids in, you’ll be arrested. If you have somebody watch your kids outside, you’ll be arrested. Would you like to plead guilty or guilty?
13. So apparently, Russia has infected computers controlling our power grid with a Stuxnet-type of virus, and can shut things down at their whim. That’s nice
14. Remember when that man chewed that homeless guy’s face off in Miami? Well, now you can buy the drug he was on at the time in nightclubs
15. When does soccer make the news when it doesn’t involve the World Cup? When a player critically assaults a referee
16. Jealous of ISIS taking over Iraq and the Israelis bombing Gaza getting all of the headlines, Ukraine ends cease fire agreement with pro-Russian rebels
17. Your weekly ‘These Foods Are Gonna Kill you’ list, making one wonder just what, by now, is actually safe to eat. Like bacon? Too bad for you
18. Old and busted: DUI checkpoints. New hotness: Mandatory bloodletting during traffic stops
19. It would be a real shame if something happened to the State Department employees investigating Blackwater
20. Good news: ISIL no longer exists as an organization. Bad news: Because it dropped the “IL” and anointed its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as Caliph of the Muslim world. This should end well