57-year-old Canadian Yuel Ken (Ken Yuel) from Winnipeg spotted a fluffy squirrel with cubs in his garden. The animal settled in an old birdhouse but one day decided to change their place of residence and arranged a “transfer” that Ken was able to photograph ..its a very lucky to see footage i think, have a look….
1. A Red Squirrel Gave birth to red squirrels in an old abandoned starling house in the backyard garden of a residential building in the Canadian city of Winnipeg. But one spring day in the protein – mother decided to send the whole family to a new place of residence.
2. 57-year-old Canadian, Ken Yuel noticed something in his garden, a red squirrel was holding her baby in her mouth. She was going to leave the old birdhouse, who once fashioned by Ken and moving somewhere, as it seemed a safe place.
3. However, when a man came very close to a birdhouse, this creature decided that he was in danger, and disappeared inside her house. Canadians, meanwhile quickly ran into the house to take the camera, wanting to make unique images of the squirrel family.
4. Mother squirrel finally got tired of waiting and she began to drag her right squirrels at gunpoint in a new camera of Ken more secluded place somewhere near the fence of a neighbor’s shed. she dragged them one by one, firmly holding the baby.
5. ”- I barely had time to take pictures of oiled-like protein swarmed in front of the birdhouse, trying to make a go of her baby.
6. ”She dragged them one by one by one. And quite quickly. In general, all proteins have spent half an hour. Imagine, she had seven kids!”
7. When the photographer processed these images, chose the best among them and now it is proud moment that he was able to shoot – a squirrel mother carries her squirrels. It really turned out to be rare footage.