In Arizona, there is a small town, where most of the population is over 55 years old. Sun City was built by businessman Affair Webb (Del Webb) in 1960, and is now retired community here we have more than 40 000 people. These services are provided by hundreds of different schools – gyms, swimming pools, dance clubs, computer classes, bowling and more. Despite his advanced age, the American grandparents live here full life. Have a look and enjoy life no matter how old are you??? Live every moment of life 🙂
1. 81-year-old Pat Weber holds classes support groups.
2. Not every girl can boast of such a stretch, but there is serious – grandparents who can do it..
3. 98-year-old Donald Smiterman kisses his wife Marlene in fiery dance.
4. Men playing bowling.
5. 77-year-old Barbara Miller (Barbara Miller; right) and 90-year-old Inge Natoli (Inge Natoli) swim in the pool.
6. 82-year-old Curtis Hay (Curtis Hay) playing pool with his friends.
7. Sun City residents regularly visit the gym.
8. Yoga classes.
9. 90-year-old is sheriff Elizabeth Neubauer at the police station.
10. A woman looking at the photographer while sitting in a golf square with his dog.
11. A sign at the entrance to Sun City.
12. Worn sneakers future champion 88-year-old John Longo went to another of his daily training, during which he does swim a mile to prepare for the national championship.
13. 80-year-old Jimmy trolls riding in the boat, surprisingly he altered the car in it.
14. 55-year-old Konstantin Mundaleksis with his 82-year old mother Katherine Morgan. Constantine holds a portrait of his mother, which was made at the day of her graduation.
15. 86th Zerik Hakobyan and their 16-month-old grandson Roma Hakobyan on the grave of her late husband Hovhannes Hakobyan in Sun City, Arizona.