To amuse herself and others, the artists Lyuhan Maria (Maria Luján) and Wolfgang Krug have made a huge knife of cardboard with a cut out of the “pool of blood” from the red paper and created a series of unusual installations, portraying themselves as victims of street killings and intimidating law-abiding citizens of German cities. Have a look of unique series…
1. The German pair of artists created a series of unusual installations, with a homemade knife and a giant cardboard paper “pools of blood.”
2. 3. A series of so-called “knife.”
4. 5. At first glance it might seem that the project is creepy.
6. But it is only a expression of first glance after that, it will be a expected reaction of a smile.
7. Installation took place on the streets of the German capital, Berlin, where they ran a few days “killing” according to each other turn.
8. 9. Maria Lujan (Maria Luján) and Wolfgang Krug (Wolfgang Krug) preparing the knife out of cardboard with glue and red colored paper.