Sanya, Hainan Province. Here, within 28 days training of bodyguards, is going on… which brings 36 people together, recent graduates and law enforcement officials. All they had to pass the tests organized by the security company Tianjiao Special Guard / Security Consultant Ltd. Best of 36 will receive proposal to continue training from the company, at the Academy of International Security in Israel. Just have a look of tough journey….
1. Training on the beach. Sanya, Hainan Province. (By TYRONE SIU / REUTERS)
2. Morning in the barracks before the start of training.
3. Future bodyguards in the morning before classes.
4. The instructor goes on, “the audience of the course.”
5. Exercise: The battle for the ball.
6. Prospective guards are fighting for the ball.
7. 8. Steeplechase: Run on sand, tiredness and comrade on his back.
9. Exercise for carrying the wounded.
10. 11. Another option of exercises with the tires.
12. Training on the beach. Sanya, Hainan Province.
13. Neck massage after a hard day.
16. Quite the contrary: you can fall asleep anywhere, any position – would be a possibility.
17. Rest after exercise.
18. Bodyguards celebrating victory in a training exercise.
19. Why barbells and dumbbells, if there is a tire?
20. 21. Future bodyguard next to his bunk after lifting.
22. For relaxation, use any spare moment.
23. Bodyguard wearing jaccket after the rest.
24. When he next remove shoes, they will be full of sand. Perhaps wet.
25. Future’s bodyguards after exercise playing with the ball.