1. A Zombie is entering the race to become the next President of the United States. To be clear, that’s not a zombie, but a one-issue candidate who goes by the name of A Zombie.
2. The 2012 Presidential race is about to get more lively thanks to something quite dead. A Zombie is slated to announce his candidacy in San Diego.
3. “My husband is someone who has dedicated his life and his afterlife to bringing equal viewing opportunities to all Americans,” said Mrs Zombie.
4. A Zombie’s election pledges are certainly more interesting than those of the real candidates. On the environment, he says: “Four words: reduce, reuse, recycle, reincarnate.”
5. Dig a little deeper, however, and it becomes clear that the undead candidate is part of a viral campaign organised by US TV company AMC Networks.
6. A supporter carries a campaign sign as A. Zombie announces his candidacy for President of the United States
7. Supporters cheer for A. Zombie as he announces his candidacy for President of the United States
8. A supporter made up as a zombie attends a rally for A. Zombie
9. A. Zombie badges are displayed as Zombie announces his candidacy for President of the United States
10. A. Zombie waves on departure after announcing his candidacy for President of the United States
Ads by Google