Africa : Martin Harvey’s aerial landscapes and wildlife
1. An aerial view of Nabiyotum Crater in Lake Turkana – the world’s largest desert lake and the world’s largest alkaline lake
2. ”Seeing the wilderness of Africa from above is a unique experience, and viewing large numbers of animals from above is awe inspiring,”
3. ”These helicopter safaris are always done with well-maintained helicopters and very experienced pilots.
4. Pokot people pose with the helicopter in Kenya
5. A hot-air balloon floats over the Namib desert
6. Cape buffalo in Kenya are pictured from the air
7. An aerial view of two hippos underwater in the Okavango Delta, Botswana
8. Aerial view of a Maasai boma or livestock enclosure in Kenya
9. An aerial view of African elephants in the Okavango Delta, Botswana
10. Magado Crater, located at the northeast tip of the Nyambeni mountain range in Kenya.