British designer Alexander Kortser-Robinson carves old books and created new “sculptural books”, where you can see the real story. Over the last few years who just does not cut the poor book, we’ve all seen these works of art, but here the artist is different in that he creates a very “wild” mixture of images that he takes out in a book. Alexander works primarily with encyclopedias. just have a look of amazing Art..
1. Kortser-Robinson mercilessly cuts the page “reservoir of knowledge”, carefully select the pictures and then create interesting collages.
2. Using the book as a basis, I set certain boundaries within which create the masterpieces,” – said by artist.
3. Thus, the encyclopedia can be a window into a parallel world.
4. These books, gradually lose its practical value but again given new purpose.
5. This is not just the tools of knowledge about the world, but also a means of getting an inside look about itself.