Amazing Drawings On Bananas
Japanese artist Daisuke Skagit created again unique work of art – painting on banana, using the fact that the place in which pierces the skin, necessarily black.
1. What to do if you suddenly wanted to draw something like a passion, but not on the paper or cardboard – anything! may be a banana. Check out..
3. Japanese regularly publish photos of their work on Tumblr under the name End Cape.
4. Technique of drawing reminds like tattooing or pointillism – all images “hammered” by small dots.
5. In the photo: the owner of Virgin Richard Branson.
6. For every job in 40-year-old artist takes about five hours.
8. Skagit manages to portray on the peel easily recognizable images – such as the Mona Lisa.
10. American presidents at Mount Rushmore.
16. It is noteworthy that this technique of drawing is very simple and inexpensive: a banana and needle are cheaper than even pencils and drawing paper.
22. The work of the artist is not just in the Japanese television. Her work has appeared in art galleries.
25. In the photo: the phased creation of a portrait of Japanese actor, This Hirayzumi (Sei Hiraizumi).
26. Portrait Kyari Pamyu Pamyu – Japanese model, actress and blogger.
29. Of course, such work is very short-lived – usually two days a banana with a pattern just eaten quickly. But now the artist is looking for ways to somehow “extend the age of bananas.”
Ads by Google