Berlin did not fall behind in Hamburg and got his miniature world. A giant model railroad, situated in an area of more than 3000 square meters. It is one of the largest in the world. Some figures of miniature: about 5 kilometers of track, 40 computers running complex, hundreds of trains and 10,000 vehicles, 45 000 trees, 50,000 figures of people, 120 000 light sources. Today’s photo report suggest unusual miniature scenes, as well as get acquainted with the sights of Berlin in a scale of 1 to 87. It looks really beautiful….
Ads by Google
1. The first miniature design, including the famous sights of Berlin (Alexanderplatz TV Tower, Red City Hall, East Station, etc.) were created in 2004 for 7 months. We took about 70 people.
2. In 2007, the complex moved to a new shopping center, spacious rooms “Alex” at Alexanderplatz (Loxx Berlin, Grunerstraße 20, 10179 Berlin), where now guests are welcomed.
3. Moving took about 100 days (!). The whole structure was divided into 160 parts, and as three-dimensional puzzle assembled at the new location. Since then, the main exhibition added an airport, the government quarter with the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag building, seat of the Chancellor, as well as many other buildings and plots.
4. In fact, pictures can not convey the beauty of “peace”, in reality, there are lights and it looks like they live their lives.
5. Every 20 minutes a day gives way to night.
7. To understand the extent of human figures of about 2 cm, the Tower is made a little over 4 meters.
9. Brandenburg Gate.
11. Memorial to fallen Soviet soldiers in the Tiergarten. Against the backdrop of the Reichstag.
12. The residence of the German chancellors.
13. The residence of the German chancellors.
14. Victory Column.
16. It’s really amazing how realistic it was created “the real world”.
20. Depot with “turning” around almost the same as in Pankow (Berlin Offbeat. Abandoned locomotive depot).
21. An interesting story – the Chocolate Factory. After clicking on the button factory workers start to work. On a miniature conveyor belt slowly moves a tiny bar of chocolate, which then falls into a special compartment where it can get.
22. Berlin Zoo.
23. If you look closely, you can see the famous bear cub named Knut.
24. Christmas Fair.
25. One of the new exhibits – a miniature airport. Every 5 minutes the plane takes off or goes to the landing.
28. The Terminal.
30. Air Force One.
34. The Lufthansa training center.
35. Other stories and details without comment.
49. The exposition is constantly expanding, the master of the miniature world on a daily basis working on new projects. and the largest are: the main station, and Potsdamer Platz.