Admit it, for sure, being a first-grader, you love to change to draw chalk on a blackboard. Dana Tanamashi, a designer from Brooklyn, has not lost his love and went much further. Using chalk it works real typographical wonders!
1. Dana Tanamashi graphic designer from New York.
2. After graduating from the University of North Texas in 2007, Dana was engaged in manufacturing of posters for Broadway shows in Spotco.
3. In early 2010,she was engaged in design of restaurants and food packaging.
4. Currently, Dana is working as a graphic designer. Her clients: Ralph Lauren, Google, Adidas, Harper Collins, etc.
19. Dana Tanamashi against one of his works.