Hispanic Chaco Puebla took an amusing series of “Tips grandmother” (Grandmother Tips), for which Chaco photographed her grandmother, holding posters with relevance to today’s youth councils. Must see…
1. Do not think you’re a photographer, just because you use Instagram.
2. Do not believe everything you read and see in Wikipedia.
3. Do not buy an application with an ugly logo.
4. Do not spend time in Google +. It’s like Facebook, but without your friends.
5. Vimeo has better quality, but Youtube have more content.
6. No tweets for tvitinga.
7. Do not trust those who use Xing, as a major social network .
8. Never play in a World of Warcraft. This is a very very very addictive.
9. Never let your partner know your password. Trust me.
10. Never buy the first product of Apple, wait for the next model when they will correct any error..
11. Remember, true friends never write “Happy Birthday” on your wall.
12. Do not believe everything that you write in the blog – literature.
13. Do not worry about page views. Comments are much, much more important.
14. Who writes the status of the relationship “Everything is difficult,” meant “I need someone better.”
15. Close Facebook, when you leave on your computer if you do not want problems.
16. Believe me, followers does not mean friends. And vice-versa.
17. Remember: people who will place the photos on your profile is really scary.
18. No matter what they say. Your children will never be your friends in any social network.
19. Do not put “Like” to your own post.
20. The girls sleep with guys who use Photoshop, and marry those who work with Excel.
21. Do not think that the button “Reload” has the ability to speed up the time.
22. Accept an invitation to be friends on Facebook from your mother, if you are willing to commit social suicide.
23. Listen son…