A resident of the U.S. state of Oregon, Bruce Campbell bought an old Boeing 727 passenger plane and turned it into his house. Have a look…
1. Bruce Campbell offers one of the nine exits in the aircraft, which he found in the woods in the town of Hillsboro, Oregon. (John Brecher / msnbc.com)
2. The owner is resting on the couch in his apartment. The size of his unusual living space is about 40 meters and 4 din in width. (John Brecher / msnbc.com)
3. Campbell replaced the flooring in the cabin, made it transparent.
4. Kempell unloads his car, parked it under the right wing of the aircraft.
5. Ladder at the rear of the aircraft – the main entrance to the dwelling.
6. Toilet next to the entrance stairs. Only one of three functions on-board.
7. Bruce Campbell is on the phone, sitting at his desk. He was an electrical engineer at the table collects instruments for testing of medical equipment – his little business.
9. The nose of the plane hangs above the ground.
10. Exterior lighting is like fully operational aircraft.