This year is been with full of joy, happiness, sadness, excitement , fear we can say that we had all emotions in it so If we are talking about complete year now as the New Year is about to come 2014. Then lets start recalling all the main events and featured things happened in pictures this year. Here let me show you the best images of animals of 2013 from around the world. and also don’t appreciate the person whosoever have clicked the unique moments.
1. Four-year-old bengal tiger “Mulan Jamila” plays with keeper Soleh at Al Khaffah Islamic school in Malang, Indonesia’s East Java province March 19, 2013. The tiger, a gift from a friend, is kept as a pet at the school under a government permit, according to the school. Soleh has fed the tiger 5 kg (11 lbs) of meat per day since the animal was three months old.
2. A NASA camera accidentally captured an airborne frog as the agency’s LADEE moon mission blasts off from Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia. Credit: NASA Wallops Flight Facility/Chris Perry
3. A baby monkey, a lion cub and tiger cubs play at the Guaipo Manchurian Tiger Park in Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China on May 1, 2013.
4. A runner gets gored by a bull on Estafeta Street during the sixth running of the bulls at the San Fermin festival in Pamplona July 12, 2013. The runner, a 31-year-old man from Castellon, Spain, identified by local media as Diego Miralles, was gored three times.
5. A fly lands between the eyes of U.S. President Barack Obama while he speaks in the State Dining Room of the White House in Washington, January 24, 2013.
6.A Waxy Monkey Frog is placed onto a weighing scale during the London Zoo’s annual weigh-in in London on August 21, 2013. The task involves weighing and measuring the population of the zoo, before the information is shared with zoos across the world, allowing them to compare data on thousands of endangered species.
7. Dustin Bockman lies on top of his record setting alligator, weighing 727 pounds (330 kg) and measuring 13 feet (3.96 m), captured in Vicksburg, Mississippi on September 1, 2013, in this picture released to Reuters on September 3, 2013. Dustin Bockman, a 27-year-old UPS driver, and his crew spotted the mammoth creature in the Mississippi River and trailed it for two hours before getting close enough to spear it. It took another two hours to hook it with a second line and noose its neck. REUTERS/Ryan Bockman/Handout via Reuters
8. Veterinarians operate on a Galapagos green turtle (Chelonia mydas agassisi) to extract a fishhook from its esophagus in San Salvador, El Salvador on October 18, 2013. Surgery to take the fishhook out will be done by Dr. Abel Ciudad Real, a volunteer of the Zoological Foundation of El Salvador, who also operated another Galapagos green turtle with a head injure. Both turtles were rescued by volunteers at La Costa del Sol beach, 70 km. south of San Salvador after spawning. The Galapagos green turtle in an endangered species.
9. A rabbit hops to avoid a five-month-old leopard cub during a test of cubs’ wild natural instincts at a wildlife park in Qingdao, Shandong province, September 10, 2013. The test is part of the park’s body examination procedure on recent born tigers, lions and leopards, according to local media. Picture taken September 10, 2013.
10. A dog urinates on a new work by British graffiti artist Banksy on West 24th street in New York City, October 3, 2013.
11. Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) wardens prepare to load a tranquillised male white rhinoceros into a cage for translocation at the Lake Nakuru National park in Kenya’s Rift Valley, 160 km (99 miles) west of the capital Nairobi, November 8, 2013. After implanting radio transmitters into the horns to track the animals, and notching their ears, KWS is translocating 13 white rhinos to the Ruma National park, situated in Lambwe Valley in South Nyanza, to re-establish their population.
12. An extremely rare, two-toned, half-orange, half-brown lobster caught off the coast of Maine by Jeff Edwards, a lobsterman from Owl’s Head, Maine. Scientists say the chances of such a mutation occurring are approximately 1-in-50 million. REUTERS/Elsie Mason/Ship to Shore Lobster Co.
13. A leopard (Panthera pardus) looks up from within a well in a residential area of Guwahati on April 4, 2013, before it was tranquilsed and taken to Guwahati Zoo. The fully grown leopard is the second within a week to have been rescued from the same area of the city in the north-eastern Indian state of Assam, highlighting the continuing conflict between humans and indigenous animals as rapid development encroaches into already shrinking habitats.
14. Dan McManus and his service dog Shadow hang glide together outside Salt Lake City, Utah, July 22, 2013. McManus suffers from anxiety and Shadow’s presence and companionship help him to manage the symptoms. The two have been flying together for about nine years with a specially made harness for Shadow.
15. A man shaves his monkey with a razor before it performs tricks for money in Lahore October 7, 2013.