Apr 25, 2014

Home of Weird Pictures, Strange Facts, Bizarre News & Odd Stuff

Another Craze : People Having Weird Tattoo of Pokemon

Having a Tattoo is a very personal choice, it shows your likings about art in a way. Although some people hate tattoos but their is a wide range of people specially youngesters who want this art on thier body.

Pokémon is a media franchise published and owned by the video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996. Originally released as a pair of interlinkable Game Boy role-playing video games.

Pokémon has since become the second most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise in the world, behind only Nintendo’s own Mario series. Pokémon properties have since been merchandised into anime, manga, trading cards, toys, books, and other media.

Due to soo much popularity and fan following people like to something related to pokemon on them and hence these tattoos are very popular. Here is a collection of tattoos having pokemon in common.

Ads by Google

10 Responses to Another Craze : People Having Weird Tattoo of Pokemon

1. GTA 5 says:

OMG!!! It’s Unbelievable xD is it real??

2. Angilius says:

I actually have a pokémon tattoo as well. It’s a pokéball, on my calf.
    As a tribute to the games, not the show.

3. OMG, having a Pokemon tattoo? Absolutely retarded!

• Alan says:

I don’t find it retarded at all, if the show or game meant something to you personally; then thats all that matters. Now, if it was getting a tattoo of a CUPCAKE then its stupid. But this at least has meaning to people.

• Mel says:

Wow…having a cupcake tat has no meaning, but having a Pokemon tat does? Does that really make sense? I have both. I have the cupcake( cookie and cake slice as well*) tat because I’m a baker and it is my passion. Certainly having passion for your work is meaningless then? I didn’t think so. Any tat can have meaning no matter what the image happens to be. It is to each his/her own. Let’s not be too opinionated here. Just saying.

4. Jae says:

There’s a guy at my school that just has a Squirtle on his arm

5. best tattoo removal says:

When I read the title I thought to myself “why would anyone get a tattoo of a Pokémon” but after looking through some of the images I have to say most of them look pretty good. I can’t say I’m a fan of Pokémon but each to their own, right

6. Gareth says:

My son would love me to have a pokemon tatoo but then he is only 6.

7. Reason says: