Jeff de Boer canadian Unique artist-Metal Jeweler. For many years, he Armor Creates Stylized Different Historical Epochs. Fine work, skillfully Made Small Parts. Only now, These Armor designed for … cats and mice. If These ancient Enemies participated in the medieval wars, participated in knightly tournaments – they certainly would wear just such a garment.
Jeff started making these unusual works of art for more than 30 years ago as A Small Side project to the class Sculpture. But in the end the project work of the WAS A Lifetime. Gladiator Armor Ancient Rome, the Renaissance Knights Armor – over the years , Jeff has created an armor of different styles and eras.
1. It Would SEEM – why? Who Needs it? Jeff de Boer Himself says That he once tried to put on Armor for her cat, claws and sharp But teeth perturbed Animal artist forced to abandon the idea.
2. HOWEVER, the value of works of Jeff de Boer in the Other. These little things are so Graceful, so historically authentic, That are Highly prized by collectors around the World and are Among the Most Valuable (in All senses) gifts.
3. Recently, Jeff has published A book, Which contains All of His Best works. Well, we CAN only imagine how Will These Armor vest cat and mouse in the Eternal War Between ancient Enemies.
4. Jeff uses Different metals for Their Creations, But Mostly bronze and copper. Work on One Tiny mouse Armor Takes 10 to 40 hours, and over the armor cat – from 50 to 200 hours.
5. In an unusual collection of the author can be found protective apparel, corresponding to different historical periods and states: there is armor for gladiators and medieval knights and samurai.